When choosing an agent, the following things are a must:
Why choose us as your buyer’s agent to help buy a property?
- We only get paid when you close on a property you purchase. Why? When a seller decides to sell their home, they agree to pay a commission to the listing agent and a commission to a buyer’s agent. It costs you nothing out of pocket to hire us.
- Local: born and raised. Luke is 7 Generations of this area and consistently one of the top agents in my brokerage and market. Adrianne can only claim 5 Generations of Horry County, but our roots run deep.
- Your needs really do come first. Help us understand what you are looking for and we're confident we can help you find it.
- We’ll demonstrate what the market is doing with numbers and facts, not feelings or fluff.
- We care. Even though we demonstrate using market data, we are very compassionate and want to create relationships with our clients. You are more than a number to us.
- Professional and personal network. Let us leverage our relationships with lenders for pre-approvals, closing attorneys, home inspectors, contractors, plumbers, electricians, etc when you’re searching for a home.
- We're good with tough conversations and ripping off band-aids. It can be very stressful, and emotions run high while searching for a property. We're very good at being empathetic while also direct and to the point. You don’t need a salesperson. You need an advocate and a guide.
- Resources: guides, checklists, tip sheets and our experience buying homes at a high volume in our market are at your disposal.
- We’ll help you with resources about taxes, crime, schools, grocery stores, and things to do in your community.
- Before real estate, Luke was a corporate project manager and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). He know how to get things done and negotiate with competing interests while focusing on the end result. Adrianne has been in marketing and advertising her entire career. Her attention to detail and desire to help you accomplish your goals is paramount.
- Team: The Anderson Team has surrounded ourself with others to help you: personal assistant, office admin, office manager, broker and relationships with fellow Realtors who can help if needed.