When choosing any listing agent to sell your property, the following things are a must:
- Uses professional photos/videos
- Has a strong web presence and a marketing plan
Why choose us?
- Don’t ask us. Listen to our clients. Link to feedback.
- Your needs really do come first. We will develop a plan to accomplish your goals and will align your mission with our mission.
- Local: born and raised. Luke is 7 Generations of this area and consistently one of the top agents in my brokerage and market. Adrianne can only claim 5 Generations of Horry County, but our roots run deep.
- We’ll demonstrate what the market is doing with numbers and facts, not feelings or fluff.
- We care. Even though we demonstrate our message using market data, we are very compassionate and want to create relationships with our clients. You are more than a number to us.
- Adjustable commission rates: if you have a need, let’s talk. Help us understand where you’re at and what you’re trying to accomplish. As a team, we're confident we can work together to achieve your goal.
- Professional and personal network: Let us leverage our relationships with contractors, plumbers, electricians, etc to help you sell your home.
- Before real estate, Luke was a corporate project manager and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). He know how to get things done and negotiate with competing interests while focusing on the end result. Adrianne has been in marketing and advertising her entire career. Her attention to detail and desire to help you accomplish your goals is paramount.
- We're good with tough conversations and ripping off bandaids. It can be very stressful and emotions run high while selling your home. We're very good at being empathetic while also direct and to the point.
- Resources: guides, checklists, tip sheets and my experience selling homes at a high volume in our market are at your disposal.
- Team: The Anderson Team has surrounded ourself with others to help you: personal assistant, office admin, office manager, broker and relationships with fellow Realtors who can help if needed.
Schedule a free consultation with us to see how we can best help you find the property for you!